Why do mostly guys hate girls when playing video games?

Like saying, you're a women or girl...you shouldn't be playing video games. If that's the case, only men and boys only allowed to play?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • nasty1
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its because they cant stand having there butt kicked by a girl/woman and then have to make them a sandwich.dont let these shallow boys/men discourage you from gaming.do what ever you have to and ignore them,mute them,keep kicking there butts,what ever it takes.your a gamer just like the rest of us,doesnt matter what gender you are.your gaming to supposedly have FUN,thats what its about.hope this helps.

Source(s): 36 years of gaming and still loving it.
  • April
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I do like Assassin's Creed and I play Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim way too much. Prefer RPGs to FPS to be honest.

• 8 years ago

Cause girls should never leave the kitchen.

• 8 years ago

Why does this matter? Guys are generally morons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's a free country

• 8 years ago

I consider my self a pretty hardcore gamer, I own and finished 40 games excluding PC, Most females I have encountered online (I do not use mic because of the reactions) have been dumb noobs. "How do I shoot again Lololol." Seriously makes me mad. Also watch "Ijustinegaming" that is the reason why us female gamers have a bad reputation (I also dislike referring my self as a "girl gamer") To the people who are sexist and say girls shouldn't be playing just means they are a little 16 year old who begs his parents to buy him a new game every time they go out. Just immature people like that makes females not want to speak or participate.

• 8 years ago

I don't think it's about girls playing video games in general. I think it's mostly those who play video games and are complete noobs at it. And no offense to the ladys but most of them are noobs. Most people don't like noobs because they usually have to end up carrying them through the game (having to do double the work to make up for your lack of). However I noticed that there are some girls out there that are pretty experienced players.

• 8 years ago

It matters why? Men think they're "superior." I'm a girl gamer and I couldn't care less about what people say. Just don't mind them.

• 8 years ago

Because until recently, hearing about girls playing video games wasn't really a social norm, and when some people get uncomfortable, they are *****. Really, the only guys that really say stuff like that are people NO ONE likes.

• 8 years ago

All gamers in my house! I paved the way as older sister for my siblings to get into them. Maybe depends on the parents & also the envoirnment you live in. I had mostly guy friends in elementary school so this was my next step to bond with my buds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.