Fallout 3 or new vegas?

ive played fallout 3 and i thought it was awsome. but i didnt really take the time to explore i rushed threw so i wanna get it again but i kinda want new vegas to?

Favorite Answer

If you don't have the add ons for Fallout 3, I would say buy those and play through Fallout 3 thoroughly. It is the kind of game you shouldn't rush through because there is so much to explore and you could try to go for the achievements and bobbleheads this time.

However, I guess I am one of the only people out there who really enjoys Fallout: New Vegas also. Sure the story isn't as interesting as F3 and there are a fair few bugs mentioned (even though I have not come across any in my several times of playing it) BUT it is a good game. There are far more quests, weapons and armour and you can even mod weapons which is always a cool feature. If you get Fallout: New Vegas, be sure to get the ultimate edition because the add ons are really good and make the game a lot better. I seriously don't understand why it gets so much slack.

But to summarise, both games are great. Get Fallout 3 game of the year edition (this includes all the add ons) and complete it as much as possible and then get Fallout: New Vegas ultimate edition. Both games are cheap enough these days.

• nasty1

both great games,but new vegas and all its dlc is the way to go.i have played both games through at least 8 times and each play through is over 350 hours,i just dont get bored playing them.new vegas is a different setting,different story and you can do 4 different endings.check out youtube for videos of game play to see which one interests you more.hope this helps.http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/portal:fallout:_new_...

Source(s): thousands of hours into each and all there dlc.

Simple, New Vegas is more of an add-on, being that there's slight difference in features. If you want to experience new storyline then New Vegas, If you just want to screw around, kill stuff, explore places, then Fallout 3. The first (for console) is always best.

Source(s): Experience

Get both

Source(s): Me

New Vegas is a complete piece of ****. Get Fallout 3.