Terry asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

What is this that I have !? Worried :(?

I'm a 16 year old girl & ever since I can remember I've always had burning when peeing and after peeing for a bit. Sometimes without peeing and also redness and swelling of the vagina lips. I also have really thick gross white mucousy discharge. I also have some cuts around my anus (sorry if its gross) and noticed some long light cuts at the sides of my vagina. What is this !?

Favorite Answer

It depends... If your sexually active, swelling and redness and cuts would be normal. I got that **** going on too, especially when I was 16 and first started having sex. I can also relate on the thick white discharge, if it's more mucousy with a very mild smell to it then your normal, however if it is thick, white, pasty and has a more strong odor, you should go to your doctor to check it out. Could be vaginitis. Or could be something else... I say visit your doctor and get a pelvic exam done just to be sure. Tell them all the symptoms you have.

Source(s): Experience