will it do anything to you if you get shocked by static electricity on your chest?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You must have failed Physics. Static electricity is high voltage but very low amperage. Current (Amperage) is what kills.

  • 8 years ago

    pretty sure back when they executed people by the chair that it took over 20000 volts to be sure. To the brain.

    So no, nothing could ever happen to you with your half volt static electricity shock, the reason you notice it is because said electricity messes with your nervous system, causing you to feel the discomfort alot more than you really should. It's just annoying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.