Is the world going to end in dec 21 2012?

Because i read that natural disasters will ouccur more often as we get closer to dec 21 2012 and thats been happening.. So i just want to know if that was a cawinicdence(spelt wrong i know) and should i just stop worring.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There haven't been many natural disasters during 2012. It's certainly not been as bad as 2011. But doomsday nuts will claim natural disasters have been increasing anyway and expect people like you to just take their word for it. And many people do.

The Big 2012 Doomsday Fail is imminent and it gives you a chance to learn from it.

You will learn how not everything you see on the Internet is true.

You will learn to distinguish between reliable sources such as NASA with statements from named people whose credentials you can check up on, and unreliable sources such as anonymous nobodies who make outlandish claims with no evidence and just expect you to believe it.

You will learn that when something only grabs the attention of your friends talking about what they've seen on YouTube and fringe websites whilst the big wide adult world as a whole just rolls on without anyone paying any attention to it, the big wide adult world is usually right.

You will get the chance to see how people behave. Ask your friends if they think it's real. If they say yes, seek them out on 22nd December and hear them say how they never really believed it.

When visiting neighbours after 21st December, see whether any of them seem to be partaking of a diet of pasta, rice and canned food which will go on for 6 months because they stocked up for a non-existent doomsday. Then laugh.

Look at crackpot websites and make a note of their proclamations of doom. Then go back after 21st December to see that they've vanished or been altered to say that they didn't really think anything would happen. Some will simply be abandoned, with their stupid predictions there for us to laugh at throughout 2013.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

ok,come down expensive, you stated the two calenders state the international leads to 2012 Dec,wright?, so what do they say comes after that? Does yet another international start up and who is going to jot down the subsequent calenders? I recommend, you proceed with your examine, for even the bible says, no person is conscious THE TIME, THE DAY OR THE 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, meaning, we are only guessing.communicate on your God.he will tutor you a thank you to work out the reality. thank you for sharing,

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36) This means that although people try to guess when the end will come, none of us can know for sure when it will come.

However, the Bible does give us signs to let us know when it is near. Consider these two passages:

Matthew 24:3-14: "While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: "Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?" And in answer Jesus said to them: "Look out that nobody misleads you; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many. Youare going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that youare not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet. "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. "Then people will deliveryou up to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."

2 Timothy 3:1-5: "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

These things along with other Bible prophecies prove that we are deep in the last days of this old system, but there will be survivors who will be able to live forever on the perfect paradise earth that we were intended to live on. (Psalms 37:9-11, 29) Survival depends on our taking in knowledge of God and his Son, Jesus Christ as stated at John 17:3 This means we must study the Bible, and apply what we learn. To find out what your Bible teaches, see the following free e-book: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teac...

Also, there are people who will say that these things have always been and things are not getting worse, but even scientists and other professionals are saying that the number of natural disasters have greatly increased in the 20th and 21st centuries when compared with other centuries. The same is true with the number of wars going on in the world. In fact, more people have died from WWI and WWII than from all the wars from 1 CE to 1900 CE. And just look at the crime being committed. Sure, man has killed man for millenia, but the sadistic manner in which one is killed or tortured is commonplace nowadays. There is definitely a tension in the air that makes a person feel that the end is near. If you are a discerning person, you will listen to the Bible's warnings before it is too late.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No the world will not end in 2012, but we are moving in that direction!

There is no evidence to indicate that the Mayan calendar really predicted the end of the world in 2012 on December 21 as you have heard - it is only indicated as being the end of a 13th major cycle and there are other dates mentioned beyond it. The notion of a "Great Cycle" coming to an end is completely a modern invention.

However we do seem to be in the end times in 2012. For example, Jesus predicted for the end times seem to be on the increase now such as false Christs, wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes. (See Matthew Chapter 24)

According to those who have studied Bible prophecy, we will experience a 7 year period called the Great Tribulation (preceding the 2nd coming of Christ) in which "the beast" or anti-Christ will rise up to rule the world. This popular world leader will eventually bring in a cashless system in which no one can buy or sell without a mark on the right hand or forehead. This will most likely be a microchip implant with all financial information.

“It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.” (Revelation 13:16-18)

Indeed, there is now a big push towards one world government and the microchip implant technology. Obama has said that the nations of the world must come together to build a stronger world regime. Microchips are now being used on around 8 million pets in the USA and are now being used on humans for medical ID and security. More systems are being set up to discourage and stop the use of cash.

When the microchip cashless system is fully put into place, do not receive the mark! All who get it will be condemned forever.

We could soon be catapulted into a worldwide government with a cashless system. When chaos occurs, people can get desperate and turn to powerful government control. Hitler was able to take control of Germany in the midst of economic chaos there.

The US government now has over 16 trillion dollars in debt. There are over 600 trillion dollars worth of derivatives (bundled debts) circulating in the financial world and much of that is toxic A number of analysts are predicting 2012 or soon after to be a time of economic chaos. Gerald Celente of the Trends Institute says that in 2012 we will likely have an “economic 9/11”. This could be accompanied by war with Iran and/or collapse of the US dollar.

While 2012 will not be the end of the world, we may see economic chaos and a march toward one world oppressive government. So we should prepare ourselves practically and also spiritually. Be ready to oppose this mark of the beast.

We have all broken Gods laws such as stealing, lying, pride, hatred, selfish ambition, and so on. We are all are guilty before God. Jesus paid the penalty for all our wrongdoings on the cross. People can receive forgiveness and eternal life only though receiving him as Lord and Savior. Those who do never have to fear death or the end of the world.

Source(s): Explanation of the mark of the beast microchip http://www.av1611.org/666/biochip.html Video about microchip trends http://youtu.be/l39XsMcyvgA Website with current events leading towards a one world government http://www.infowars.com/ Christian talk about signs of the end times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJG1rIg__DE How to be sure you are ready spiritually http://www.needgod.com/
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Gosh I hope so.

But for those not ready to die I would say, don't worry about it. It's all a bunch of nonsense. The world was PREDICTED to end SOOOOOOO many times just in my lifetime alone! (I'm 45)

Not gunna happen! Things will probably get worst over time, wars, food shortages, disease. But no big BAM! Or God coming down. Man will slowly kill this planet, but, you got some time to enjoy it yet.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes. I have noticed it. It will start from metropolatian cities and developed countries. Sorry bro but its real. Wait till 21.12.12.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It supposed to end 12/12/12 and you asked for another 9 days.

• 8 years ago

You should definitely stop worrying. The world could end tomorrow or even a minute after I write this. And wasn't it predicted to end, what....like 1998 or something? and even before that and how many times?

But *And I look around* it hasn't come true, has it? No, it hasn't.

The world changes, and I believe strongly that its a 'coincidence' (LOL) that this year it has chosen to make the most changes. High flooding, earthquakes, eruptions...its all apart of nature. Sooner or later Humans are going to change as well...or not exists anymore. But until that comes, just keep on living your life without this 'worry'. (You had also spelled 'Worry' wrong, just saying.) :P

Source(s): Myself :)
  • 8 years ago

No, the world isn't going to end. It says in The Bible that nobody will know the time or date that the world will end. Only God knows when the world will end. God will end the world when it's the right time. It's not the right time yet! Don't worry, it's all a bunch of nonsense!

• 8 years ago

legit man the government hates us , they cause any disaters with HARRP LOOK IT up bro craszt ****

so they can make it end if they want , right now i actually think it will end

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.