Am i pregnant? Had sex while ovulating. PLEASE READ?

Got off my period 4 days ago.

Yesterday I was having minor little pinches near my right ovary but tried not to pay any attention because I tend to overreact to a lot lately.

This was continuing for about 3 hours then boyfriend and had sex since we are trying to get pregnant.

I didn't really know what the pinching sensation was until I looked it up and starting to think it might have been ovulation?

Since we had sex while being on this ovulation pinching thing,

What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Might it have been to late?

You can get pregnant having sex on your ovulation. Pain on one side of your lower abdomen around the location of your ovaries is a sign that you are ovulating. It means you are likely to get pregnant having sex that time.

There are lots of ovulation calendars online. They ask for your last period date and how long your cycle usually is. Usually you start being fertile 14 days after the day your period started and after a few days later you ovulate. My last period was 15th October. My husband and I decided to try to have another baby (my daughter is 5). I used an online calendar and my period was due on monday 12th november and still no sign of it. Probably pregnant :) going to buy a pregnancy test today.

Good luck with getting pregnant!!

It's not about the statistics. It's about one little swimmer meeting up with a fertile egg, then the egg attaching itself to the uterine wall. The odds mean nothing.

Yes it might have been too late, or maybe even too early. Maybe all his little swimmers will get lost, and maybe you'll get fertilization but not implantation. Or maybe you're already pregnant. Maybe, maybe maybe.

But nobody here, absolutely no one, can tell you yes or no. You need to go a little further than asking total strangers on a web forum to find out, and I'm sure you know how to find out.

Good luck. And if you're not, keep having sex. Work work work!