Ron
Lv 7

What is one unique thing are you afraid of?

7' giants don't count.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

a have a severe fear of feeling like i'm falling backwards, maybe if i had a 7' giant to catch me i wouldn't feel that way

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

D`s health Ron.. I think she is pretty darn unique ....

• 8 years ago

Not much anymore Ron, Life is pretty scary. After going blind, having cancer, losing an eye, what else can happen?

• I'm scared of getting kidnapped, that's probably my greatest fear... I'm also scared of bees/wasps... I'm sensitive to them, so hopefully I sound less stupid :p

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idk why but for some reason when I am invited to watch a movie with someone (or a group of people), I freak out inside. I'm not sure why but I think it just has to do with anxiety

I've seen very few movies in my lifetime

• 8 years ago

many like :

butterflies

escalators

slippery floors

honey bees

• ­
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I'm afraid of being inside supermarkets. I feel like I will get lost and not to mention all those people inside and all the alleys... They make me paranoid.

I'm also very afraid of holes. Not the small ones on the road, but the huge ones like Glory hole at Monticello dam - California and Zone 2 of Guatemala City. I can't even stand looking at them even if it's on a picture. And also draw wells - I can't be near those, I feel like I would fall inside. These just creep me out.

• 8 years ago

myself ijma sdo uglsy and stupid.

Source(s): :(
  • 8 years ago

the klan

• 8 years ago

Flies. With their buzzing and landing on your body and crawling around with all their diseases.

I have no problems with other crawly critters. Spiders, for example, don't bother me at all. It's just flies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.