Does this person have a personality disorder?

I'm in college. There is a guy in my class who talks very loudly. He interrupts the lecture every few minutes to ask a question that is slightly off topic. He seems totally oblivious to the fact the people are irritated by him. He is very hyper and he over reacts to things that most people would not consider to be a big deal. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space. He'll get into people's faces and talk very loudly. He isn't mean OR nice.

He seems to be quite smart, he can retain a lot of information, play the piano well, etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows someone like this, or if anyone knows what type of personality disorder he may have. Or is this just his personality? Just wondering.

Favorite Answer

There no way i can tell for sure but he might have a mild form of autism. Im not very educated on the subject though I recommend you do your own research if youre really interested in knowing.