My hallucinations really scare me?!?!?

And, I don't know why, but since 2 days ago, I do not want to sleep. Maybe because of bad, bad dreams?

But, seriously, the things I see just stare, then walk away, or just disappear. I do not act or look scared when I see them, but on the inside, I'm freaking thefuck out.

I get really scared. It's almost midnight and I am on the computer (obviously) cuz I don't want to fall asleep.

What should I do about the fear? Also, should I go after the next person I see? Try to touch him/her/it?

I was thinking of going after them because, I see people with blurred faces in suits with breif cases and phones, like everyday people, except the blurry face. And I see shadows like, black figures. They come after me, FAST!!! but, when they are about to get to me, they are gone.

Favorite Answer

the good thing is that you know that they are not real.

the really good thing is that you can go to a dr.s tomorrow and get help.

you can start with your family dr. (to review any medications you have) and get a referral to a psychiatrist IF you want...

.or, you can see your family dr. and then start with a psychologist so you can get assessed/diagnosed and discuss what he thinks is best for you.

that way you have a couple new names of psychiatrists to see and ideas of what to discuss with them. hallucinations can be caused by a few things. sometimes extreme stress ,lack of sleep, reaction to medications, temporal lobe seizures,etc...

I believe they can, seeing that my Grandfather, whom I've not ever met, suffered an hallucination which used to be the result of being prescribed the flawed variety of remedy for having his lung eliminated. He concept the house was on fireplace and tried to escape by using jumping out the window. Regrettably, he did not live to tell the tale the autumn.

You can try, but imma tell you something: It won't work. Try seeing a psychologist about this, they can figure out what's going on and help you, or someone you trust at least. Good luck

Source(s): .

Well, that you know that they are hallucinations is a really good sign. Once you lose touch with reality entirely then that isn't always such a good thing. I know some schizophrenics, assuming that you have that illness, who are doing great in life because they treat the problem, and take excellent care of themselves. Find out what in the hell is going on with you, and get some treatment going. Also taking care of your body and mind really helps. Take excellent care of yourself. Forget the dang shadow people. Turn the lights on if you are scared, and read a book or something. You will need to get some help for this though. Good luck.

See a doctor. TOMORRoW do not wait! These are just hallucinations so don't bother chasing them. If one links friendly try to talk to him

If you want to play around, but they are just hallucinations so meh. See a doc he will get you straight