How much FAFSA would I get?

My mother passed away, so it's just my dad and 4 kids including me. Last year he made about 38,000. How much fafsa would I get? Please don't post links for financial calculators. Just give me a good estimate please. I'm a high school senior going to city college of sacramento next year and I turn 18 in July.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

You can't get any amount of FAFSA, since FAFSA is simply an application. You fill it out, and you receive financial aid. How much financial aid you will receive depends on MUCH more than just the little bit of information you have provided, so it is impossible to give any sort of estimate at all, not to mention the fact that the application for next year hasn't even come out yet, so there is nothing even available to base this estimate on yet. The best way to find out is on January 1, complete and submit a FAFSA application, and you will receive all the information you will need.

Source(s): Spent several years working for the Federal Student Aid Information Center