is cole sprouse gay or bisexual?

I know it doesn't matter... but a boy can dream can't he? ;D

I have pretty good gaydar but he is the only one who throws my gaydar way off! He seems really feminine and definitely is into the LGBT rights movement. I also hears he doesn't really date women. But then he also hasn't mentioned anything about being into men. What are your thoughts? Honesty, please.

Oh and he goes to NYU now which is how im hearing about all this (thru the internet, etc.) People who aren't familiar with him now wouldnt know much i guess lol.

• Favorite Answer

That's what I'm wondering too. He doesn't seem to show any indication of his sexual orientation on tumblr, all he ever talks about is Archaeology, Anthropology and all this sciencey stuff and racism and things. But he did "like" the "Gay does not mean interested in you" post, so who knows. But I mean he isn't really a celebrity anymore, so there's no need to continue hiding it, right?

Apparently Cole and Alyson Stoner dated many years ago. But she's also a Disney actress, so it could easily have been a publicity stunt. Just because a guy is dating a girl doesn't automatically mean he's straight.

But if he is straight, I wish he would just come out and say it, oh my gods seriously

• stines

Cole Sprouse Gay

• gulfam

Dylan Sprouse Gay

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is cole sprouse gay or bisexual?

I have pretty good gaydar but he is the only one who throws my gaydar way off! He seems really feminine and definitely is into the LGBT rights movement. I also hears he doesn't really date women. But then he also hasn't...

Source(s): cole sprouse gay bisexual: https://shortly.im/SLf5W

Does it matter? Is it your life that will be affected? They got out of the limelight so they could perdue their personal goals, and everyone needs them time. But that aspect of their lives is none of our business. They are very attractive, sexy is a better word, especially all the work Dylan has put in to his physique, but unless you have the ability to ask for a date, let it be.

before puberty they looked the part but once they went through puberty they look much more masculine so they don't give the vibe, but they seem really into each other and have never been in a long term relationship so yeah

I had heard a story a few years back that in an interview Cole admitted if he to choose between straight and gay he would choose "BI". I also heard he was "A-Sexual", has a diaper fetish, and likes to wear diapers.

To each his own.

I don't really get a gay vibe from him or his brother but who knows

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/FoZC8

Duh no! But they are real HOT! They act like that because they are SUPPOSED to in the show but in real life they aren't like that.....