Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 8 years ago

What type of fish are in the tank in the background of the show Comics Unleashed?

When the people are talking, you can see a tank in the backgroundwith these fish that look like minatur sharks.... I was wondering what type of fish these are.

• catx
    Favorite Answer

Had to look on youtube as I'd never heard of this show.

Not mini sharks, baby sharks. Look like juvenile Catsharks (such as Bamboo Sharks) of some kind - as adult you're looking at a primarily bottom dwelling 3-5ft long fish - not mini at all!

• Gary C

Just checked it on YouTube.

Catx is right (as usual). Those are baby sharks.

I think I saw a cat shark and a black-tipped shark in there, but I didn't get a detailed look, so they could have been other small shark species.

In any case, they will be too large for that tank very soon.

• immatt

They are juvenile sharks, just little babies! It does appear to be some sort of very young cat or bamboo shark, such as a juvenile Grey Smooth Hound Shark. They grow to about 5-7 feet as adults.

So it is a shark, but no more miniature than a puppy of a great dane dog or a grizzly bear cub.