Doe's Drinking Whole Milk Or Eating High Fat Dairy Product's Make It Easier To Get Pregnant?

I Heard That Eating High Fat Dairy Product's Or Drinking Only Whole Milk(NO LOWFAT) Make's It Easier For A Woman To Get Pregnant!! IS THIS TRUE OR JUST A MYTH????

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is true, but it doesn't mean you should start eating ice cream for breakfast.

A very big fertility study from Harvard University (more than 17,000 participants) concluded that the more low-fat dairy products in a woman's diet, the more trouble she had getting pregnant, and the more full-fat dairy products she ate, the less likely she was to have trouble. The reasons aren't well understood, but it is known that full-fat dairy foods convey female hormones. Skimming the fat from dairy also removes these hormones, and what's left are male hormones which may impair ovulation.

So there are good reasons for preferring full-fat dairy products to low-fat versions, but ... if you gain weight from changing habits, the extra pounds may offset any fertility benefits. It's not supposed to be simple I guess!

There are lots of other interesting results from this study, which have been published in a book called The Fertility Diet (http://amzn.to/QIv7sF).

• 4 years ago

nicely i know that milk causing you to get zits isn't authentic and that some manufacturers of milk do have hormones yet no steroids and in case you over do it with the standard milk it might want to reason you to attain slightly weight. the awesome area is that you at the on the spot are not likely to get any hormones, steroids, or a lot fat in any respect because you're ingesting low fat skim milk. i does not recommend switching to soy milk because in certain circumstances that is been shown to reason breast maximum cancers. besides lengthy tale short it truly is sturdy that you have become calcium and also you do not might want to worry about gaining weight! :) wish i helped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.