What are the steps to take to not allow driving record impede security clearance for SF training?

My goal is to finish community college enroll in a university that offers Army ROTC training and graduate as a 2ndLt.

From there I'd like to join Army National Guard and go through the Special Forces Training Program.

The issue lies with my driving record, I understand that if not explained cleared up, it may hinder my chances at attaining the special forces clearance I need. (of course given that if I can get past the physical and mental stress of it all).

So for someone like myself who has had a iffy driving past with misdemeanors if I manage to clear everything up and be honest and forthcoming, how much should I anticipate the security clearance being an issue and are there steps to guarantee clearance?

For example if I speak Arabic, French and happen to be a Physicians or Nurse do those things weigh heavy enough to forego things like driving misdemeanors.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

i don't think your driving record will hurt. just describe what the misdemeaners were, and somewhere, sum it up with something like "i am more mature now and realize that those things were childish, stupid, and risky. "

WOW! there is a few whoppers in multiple the solutions!!! Graduated on the coolest of his type!???? If that have been genuine, do not you think of he could be pleased with that accomplishment, and could permit the entire international view his credentials!!! SO! the place are they!??? It takes funds to flow to varsity, even back then! that's the place the colour comes into the photograph! How did he pay to flow to varsity? no one grew to become into ever come forward and stated he easily have been given a job working for them in California, Ohio or everywhere else, on a similar time as he grew to become into going to varsity! He gave the impression to be freed from economic concerns! whilst grew to become into the 1st time he filed his earnings tax return? Who did HIS protection clearance? easily, i don't ought to declare what job HE could be eligible for now, his overall performance as President is speaking for itself!

See you really don't understand ROTC...

You go Active Duty after ROTC...

NO NG...No Reserves...NO SF...

Back during the Vietnam War ROTC meant...

"Run Of To Canada"...

Source(s): Retired Marine...VSO...