Alex asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Why do I have this strong want to be raped? This isn't normal I need help?

I'm a Gay male btw

I don't know why I feel like this, For the longest Time since I first started having sexual fantasies the idea of being forced upon has appealed to me. I'm not trying to say anything bad about actual rape victims It's just something I feel like I really want. I don't know how to explain it, It's so confusing. It's been going on for years now has to be about 11 or 12 years now and it's gotten to the point where these feelings have become all consuming to my labito, Its about the only way I can seem to get off anymore is Imagining this.

Is there anyway I can get help with these thoughts or get these urges off my back,

Favorite Answer

Well, it is a common fantasy for rape for some people, usually it is to be the one doing the raping, as if you feel emasculated you wish to gain more dominance, but being the victim is also a common fantasy(unsure on why, have you got any idea of what might have happened to make you feel this way?). It isn't something that just goes away, but as far as fantasies go, you won't find this widely accepted. What I've learned is that the easiest way to get rid of one addiction is to find another. But remember, if you ever speak to anyone who received the chance to act out this fantasy, they'll inform you it ruined their relationship, have it be the rapist gets too into it, or the victim starts crying.

It is a common fantasy but that is really what it is- a fantasy- confusing it with reality is not a good idea.

Have a real loving caring relationship either gay or otherwise and it will be the cure.

You don't want to be raped you just like "ruff"

Nope, but I have a feeling you would thrive in a prison environment