why does my sister get a massage before having sex?

I peeped into my sister 's room where she was having her first lesbian experience with one of her friends. They stripped to their thongs. I thought they would start the kissing, but then she just pushed my sister on the bed and started to give her a massage. She also used some kind of liquid. What was that massage for?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a special massage therapy that makes orgasms much more intense and prolonged than normal. It's doubtful your sister knows anything about this, but the possibility exists.

• 8 years ago

Maybe they love each.. and when two people love each other things happens. I totally agree with the back issues though, she might have had back problems too. It's probably not her first experience either.. I recommend you stop peeping on your sister! I also recommend she shut her bedroom door.

• 8 years ago

Maybe they we just giving each other massages...I doubt that theyd start doing it right there. Your a little creeper.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

For relaxing purposes I guess, or a way to show love. Does your sister have any back problems? Just guessing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.