How do I convince women that I'd make a good boyfriend and a good husband ?

I went through high school without a girlfriend . Anybody who's happy about going through high school without a girlfriend would make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband . I went through my twenties without a girlfriend . Anybody who's happy about going through his twenties without a girlfriend would make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband . I went through my thirties without a girlfriend . Anybody who's happy about going through his thirties without a girlfriend would make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband .

I went through my forties without a girlfriend . Anybody who's happy about going through his forties without a girlfriend would make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband . I missed out on a lot of good things because I've been single all these years . Anybody who's happy about missing out on a lot of good things because he's been single all these years would make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband . Anybody who's missed out on as much as I have should hate being single with the white -- hot intensity of a thousand suns, and I hate being single with the white -- hot intensity of a thousand suns . I've been told I'd be more attractive if I was all content about my past . I can't have any women saying "I can't go out with him because he'd make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband !" . I need women to say "Being single isn't meeting his needs, so he'd make a good boyfriend and a good husband !" .

When I was attending my university, my psychologist told me I should say "I don't need a woman to be happy !" . If a man doesn't need a woman to be happy, he'll make a bad boyfriend and a bad husband . What's the right way to present myself ? How can I present myself so women don't think "I can't marry him because he's too hapy being single !" ? If being angry and frustrated doesn't work, what will work ? How do I convince women that I'd make a good boyfriend and a good husband ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

Favorite Answer

Ok. First you need to stop trying to convince them.

If you keep thinking you'd be a bad husband, there must be something about yourself you dislike. So, isolate exactly what it is and try to improve upon it. Do something that makes you feel better about yourself, something that makes you feel more confident.

I don't think anyone wants to be single for that long, any woman can understand that. Best scenario, don't even mention you've never been in a relationship until after you get to know a girl a little. Don't bring up intimate details like that until she starts sharing them with you.

I in no way even thought about that and i'm sitting her cracking up laughing at your query...Too humorous! I believe that woman who do which might be simply pleased with their "man" and want everybody to know..As well as the # of kids they've, when they're expecting, the intercourse of the little one they are anticipating, and many others....And what higher technique to broadcast that for your Yahoo Q&A monitor title ! Severely although, I think there are such a large amount of lil boys pretending to be men that once a girl gets one she feels is a keeper, she wants to shout it from the rooftops, but that might no longer go over so well together with her neighbors..Hahaha! Woman are simply distinctive, we take pride in our guys, our families and huge pursuits and want to share with them whomever is willing to lend an ear or even feign interest. With men almost the whole thing is not any big deal... All of the first-class!

• Nina

Honestly; it sounds like you're too desperate and people can sense it instantly. If you're behaving like this when single, I can't imagine your behaviour when you've finally found someone. You're sounding extremely codependant and that's not really attractive.

I understand you're depressed and lonely, I promise that I'm in the exact same boat as you (I cry myself to sleep every night wishing I had a boyfriend/husband) but you need to adjust your attitude.

• Kia

Show them you can be a good friend first.