From what Thomas Sowell book is this quote from?

Capitalism knows only one color: that color is green; all else is necessarily subservient to it, hence, race, gender and ethnicity cannot be considered within it.

Thomas Sowell

I have been looking everywhere for where this quote originated but so far no luck!

Thanks in advance!

• Vamp
    Favorite Answer

Unhelpfully, I can track it down to the "Thomas Sowell Reader" ( http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Sowell-Reader/dp/0465... ) but as this is a collection of extracts from his other works, that is not very useful.

I can find a suggestion that it is in the book "Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality?" (1985).

I am sorry that I am unable to be of more help

ecu situations?... one million. ecu is a tragic shaggy dog tale. 2. Press from ecu could desire to be comparable to our tabloid press (Weekly international practise). 3. US shape precludes the armed forces from appearing in opposition to the voters. There may be a riot on the polls in 2010, and lower back in 2012. If the elections are suspended or corrupted, there according to possibility blood notwithstanding easiest as quickly as we now have exhausted all diverse constitutional selections.