For those who eat 4-5 small meals a day, eat at least 5 a day everyday & snack lots & regularly..whats...?

a typical meal plan for you, like what things would you eat in one day? Listing everything you eat in one day would be interesting. Please only answer if you do regularly eat 4-5 small meals a day, eat healthily, snack lots and regularly and get at least 5 a day (fruit/veg) most days. Also what's the usual... show more a typical meal plan for you, like what things would you eat in one day?
Listing everything you eat in one day would be interesting.
Please only answer if you do regularly eat 4-5 small meals a day, eat healthily, snack lots and regularly and get at least 5 a day (fruit/veg) most days.
Also what's the usual cost of your grocery bill for just you a week?
........Thank you people for answering :D

Unnecessary ramble: (no need to read)
At the moment i'm asking because i just had a very bad year which i ate next to nothing for the entire year, because of extremely bad circumstances, i'm slowly starting to eat properly again. The above, in the question described my typical diet, hence i'm interested in hearing about yours :)
I'm starting off slowly, i don't like eating heavy meals right now but rather to snack lots and i mean lots of light things regularly, i don't like just eating something heavy to make myself feel full (none are psychological reasons) as i feel bloated (i understand why because i do tonnes of research) at the moment when i do that. But anyways, please don't give me advice on this lol, i was just venting/explaining why i asked.
I'm not asking for ideas or anything, i'm sorted but just interested.
Update: holy crap at the amount of milk you drink....that can't be good can it lol. My body doesn't really like dairy. Thanks guys for putting the effort in to write all of that I appreciate it very much, seriously! Oh and by the way I'm not working out lol, i just love food and have a high matobolism and... show more holy crap at the amount of milk you drink....that can't be good can it lol.
My body doesn't really like dairy.
Thanks guys for putting the effort in to write all of that I appreciate it very much, seriously!
Oh and by the way I'm not working out lol, i just love food and have a high matobolism and trying to get back on track, i don't calorie count but I appreciate what you've suggested.
Thanks to both of you.