Should I commit suicide?

Okay, so I'm 15 years old, and I'm a minority of Filipino descent. I live in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast. My family use to be very wealthy, but we lost our business due to hurricanes and now we are very poor, barely surviving. I never met my biological father because he didn't want to take care of me,... show more Okay, so I'm 15 years old, and I'm a minority of Filipino descent. I live in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast. My family use to be very wealthy, but we lost our business due to hurricanes and now we are very poor, barely surviving. I never met my biological father because he didn't want to take care of me, and my mother is a drug addict currently in rehab, I haven't seen her in 7 years. My real grandmother died due to breast cancer, so I live with my step grandmother and biological grandfather. Both are disabled and cannot work, and get small, social security checks. They make $31 too much to apply for food stamps, and we are barely able to pay the bills. I'm not very smart, and I have extreme difficulty in math. I'm scared that I will not graduate high school.. And even if I do, what will I do from there? My dream is to become a Marine Biologist, but I'm almost certain it won't happen.. My family cannot afford to send me to college, and I certainly won't be getting any scholarships. I'm very lonely at home, and never have anyone to talk to. I am an only child, so I have no one to share my thoughts and feelings with without my having to worry about them spreading them like my "friends" at school. Everyday I come home from school and lay in bed. I'm severely depressed, and I've been to counselors and it hasn't helped. I don't have a girlfriend, or anyone for that matter that can give me a boost, spiritually and emotionally. I don't believe in God, I believe in science and evolution, so it's not like I can pray and gain any satisfaction from it. I desperately need help, and I don't know what else to do... Maybe it's just my "teen stage" where I think my life is coming to an end, but I think it's something much deeper... Please... I need advice..
9 answers 9