mhiaa
Lv 7
mhiaa asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

Tried Prego because I had a coupon for it?

and that stuff is downright NASTY tasting. Tv ads say it's better than Ragu ,but it' s downright horrible!!

Your opinions please? Have you tried it? It's downright disgusting!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I make my own....all prepared sauces like that taste gross to me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I like Classico roasted red pepper, Once the meat and veggies are added it almost tastes like when I make spaghetti sauce from scratch, I have tried a lot of other sauces, Ragu and Prego both taste and look like they have thickening in them

• Martin
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Not that i am bill nye the science guy. however when light get to the product the product already is in the process of decaying. you want good flavour with out having to make it fresh try that cheapo can of HUNTS OR DEL MONTE sauce. its canned not glass jar its fresher tasting and they offer a wide varity of flavors you wont find anything else in my cubbard unless my mom has unloaded a jar of her prego on me. who would have thought so much yum for under 90 cents.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Downright, downright, downright.... Im guessing you like that word! Downrigt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Agreed! Chunky, bland, not enough seasoning and tastes almost like a raw tart taste! It's gross

Source(s): I've tasted it
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.