mhiaa
mhiaa asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

Tried Prego because I had a coupon for it?

and that stuff is downright NASTY tasting. Tv ads say it's better than Ragu ,but it' s downright horrible!!

Your opinions please? Have you tried it? It's downright disgusting!

Favorite Answer

I make my own....all prepared sauces like that taste gross to me.

I like Classico roasted red pepper, Once the meat and veggies are added it almost tastes like when I make spaghetti sauce from scratch, I have tried a lot of other sauces, Ragu and Prego both taste and look like they have thickening in them

• Martin

Not that i am bill nye the science guy. however when light get to the product the product already is in the process of decaying. you want good flavour with out having to make it fresh try that cheapo can of HUNTS OR DEL MONTE sauce. its canned not glass jar its fresher tasting and they offer a wide varity of flavors you wont find anything else in my cubbard unless my mom has unloaded a jar of her prego on me. who would have thought so much yum for under 90 cents.

Downright, downright, downright.... Im guessing you like that word! Downrigt

Agreed! Chunky, bland, not enough seasoning and tastes almost like a raw tart taste! It's gross

Source(s): I've tasted it