What does John 12:49-50 and John 17:8 mean?

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:49-50 (KJV) 8 For I have given unto... show more 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:49-50 (KJV)

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
John 17:8 (KJV)
.
Update: what were the words that the Father gave to Jesus, was every words that Jesus spoke given to him by the Father? Was the only New Commandment Jesus spoke also given to him by the Father? Were the words "Lazarus come forth" given to Jesus by the Father? Where the words "but I say unto you" given... show more what were the words that the Father gave to Jesus, was every words that Jesus spoke given to him by the Father?
Was the only New Commandment Jesus spoke also given to him by the Father?

Were the words "Lazarus come forth" given to Jesus by the Father?

Where the words "but I say unto you" given to Jesus by the Father?
.