Hamad
Lv 4
Hamad asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Jose Reyes to Toronto Blue Jays Thoughts?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm glad he is gone, now this makes the marlins the weakest team in the NL East.

Source(s): Phillies Fan
  • 3 years ago

Quality publish man. I consider like the Blue Jays are an extraordinarily underrated crew, just like the Marlins in the countrywide League. The Marlins even have 2 titles in 97 and 03, and on a consistent groundwork are a .500 ball membership or just a little underneath or better. The Blue Jays play within the hardest division in baseball, which makes it very hard for them to have to play so many video games agaisnt most likely three of the top 5 teams in baseball so oftentimes. Next 12 months, I believe the Blue Jays will do the equal factor, possibly have a bit of higher win percent sooner or later, however the Yankees and crimson Sox alaways seem to reinforce. The Rays may also be a just right group subsequent year, and that i believe unhealthy for the Blue Jays taking part in in the sort of tough division. However, this workforce does hit alot of homeruns (essentially the most in baseball up to now this season) but there nice BA is best .270 thats now not good at all. Ordinary of under .250 BA is just not good both. They ought to be more steady. Certain homeruns win video games, however no longer like hits do constantly, on account that most avid gamers wont hit a homerun every sport, like alot of players get hits and make a contribution. The four.Sixteen generation is pretty first rate for opening pitchers although. Just like the Marlins they received some excellent younger and up and coming gamers, and you dont hear about them that so much. The Marlins additionally play in a difficult division with the Phillies, Mets and Braves, (Braves are most commonly now not that excellent though) and have a staff just like the Nationals, who are like the Orioles. Who is aware of, probably next 12 months they would hitting extra constant, and begin successful extra games agaisnt their division opponents, and possibly take the wild card spot. Of course, the wild card game without doubt comes from 2nd of their division like every year, in order that they ought to win these division games!!!! I say underrated staff, and appears beautiful first rate within the street ahead. Nice info and submit bro!!!

• 7 years ago

Don't know how to answer such a question. What are your thoughts?

• 7 years ago

Sign Hamilton & Greinke & this is the 2013 line-up.

SS - Jose Reyes

3B - Brett Lawrie

RF - Jose Bautista

1B - Edwin Encarnacion

LF - Josh Hamilton

CF - Colby Rasmus

C - JP Arencibia

DH - Adam Lind

2B - Macier Izturiz

SP - Josh Johnson

SP - Mark Buehle

SP - Zack Grenke

SP - Ricky Romero

SP - Brandon Morrow

RP - Perez

RP - Happ

RP - Lincoln

RP - Delabar

RP - Oliver

RP - Drabek

CP - Janssen

CP - Santos

There's your world series champions for the next 5 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Blue Jays are a contender now. I see another back to back 92-93 World Series champs again.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Good job to the Jays for getting that deal. Although this is maddening to me because this will make Toronto as good or better than the O's and will be a troublesome issue for the yankees.

• 7 years ago

It's the one part of the trade that makes zero sense. Reyes is a better SS than Escobar, and was signed for the long term.

• 7 years ago

cool i think the Marlines are selling of players for the future again

• 7 years ago

He is a good player and great personality for the clubhouse as well. Definite upgrade from Escobar, but Reyes is a coinflip. He can either get injured or play up to his potential. If everything works for them in Toronto then they will win the AL East or at least get a wild card spot. But it can also be disastrous and be plagued with injuries worse than last year. But there is no doubt the Jays are better than last year on paper.

• 7 years ago

Really? oh well

• That might make the Blue Jays a division contender, as well as the other players the Jays required

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.