Is my boyfriend ready for a relationship? PLEASE HELP!?

My boyfriend & I have been together for 2 months, he's 18 and I'm 16. The first 2 weeks we talked all the time now going into our second month together it seems like he doesn't care anymore or want to be together. He's always busy playing his game or hanging out with his friends and it seems like he doesn't have enough time for me, but when I broke up with him he said he wanted to be together. Then I look at his older brother's relationship & he doesn't even hang out with his friends, he's always with his girlfriend and if he's playing the game it's 'playing the game with my girlfriend' get it? I just feel like maybe me & him don't have the same ideas when it comes to a real relationship. I mean I know we're young and shouldn't worry about serious relationships, but I'm not asking for a serious relationship, just a little bit of his time and affection. I mean, he's 18 years old you would think he would be the mature one & saying this about me right? What do you think?

Any input would help, thanks.

Should I just stop trying to make the relationship work? I broke up with him and he came back to me, but nothing changed.

You are both very young! 18 year old guys are at least ten years away from being mature. Two months is too early to worry about having any talks about a relationship, it may scare him off. At your age please don't get caught up on obsessing over one guy. Date around a bit (not sleep around just go out for fun) see what other people are like. Keep yourself busy with school and friends. Busy people are much more attractive than those who wait around for a guy.

• Jon G

He must be if he is already your boyfriend.

I think he's not mature enough for a relationship. Or he's losing interest. Back off a bit and let him come your way instead.

That's how me and my ex were I was 16 and he was 18 has was always with his friends and when I was at his house I was with his family and he was playing his computer game or working in his car which his car was his "baby" so I finaly realized we have two different ideas of a relationship and we broke up