Is anyone using the Buzz Bundle social tool?

The same company that developed Powersuite SEO software has just released a social management tool called Buzz Bundle - www.link-assistant.com/buzzbundle. I wonder if anyone has tried it yet, because, as a Powersuite subscriber, I'm eligible to the 75% discount on Buzz Bundle. I'm afraid this offer will... show more The same company that developed Powersuite SEO software has just released a social management tool called Buzz Bundle - www.link-assistant.com/buzzbundle.

I wonder if anyone has tried it yet, because, as a Powersuite subscriber, I'm eligible to the 75% discount on Buzz Bundle. I'm afraid this offer will not last long, so, if I were to buy the Bundle, the best time to do it would be now.
Hence my question - has anyone tried to create or manage social accounts with it? Did your posts get actually posted? I'm not new to SEO, but pretty new to SMM.