Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 8 years ago

Whats the difference between a pair of upland pants and jeans?

Is there really a big difference besides the classic look of the upland pants compared to a tough jean, and whats the advantage in the field?

• dbaldu
    Favorite Answer

Hunting upland birds usually involves busting through brush and vines, many with thorns. Even the toughest jeans will snag and tear very quickly. You really need upland pants with snag- and tear-resistant fabric. An alternative is upland chaps that go on over your regular pants or jeans.

Umm the object that's distinct is the rate and the excellent that is what makes them so dear OH and the label lol however it doesn't quite bother me if my denims don't cost me my entire pay that i work all week for lol i might as an alternative buy a good comfy pair of denims for forty/50$ and buy other matters as well on the grounds that i need to work all week alternatively of the opposite women that get their mums credit card to pay for them lol