I am at a loss for what to do about this girl! Please help!?

Okay, where to begin! I moved into my new house for the current University term in September as a blind thing, I had viewed the house but not met my prospective house mate until I moved in. As I was unpacking my stuff she knocked on my door to introduce herself. To say that this girl is my type would be an... show more Okay, where to begin!

I moved into my new house for the current University term in September as a blind thing, I had viewed the house but not met my prospective house mate until I moved in. As I was unpacking my stuff she knocked on my door to introduce herself. To say that this girl is my type would be an understatement, she defines my type, perfect in every way {at least aesthetically),

It's been a few months now and we get on like an absolute house on fire, we share many of the same interests, likes, dislikes e.t.c. Due to our courses being quite study intensive neither of us has much time for a social life in our city (we live a good 45 minutes away from the city) and as such spend many of our evenings together.

The first indication of her potential interest was a quite soon after i moved in, We were driving back home after a day at university and we were talking about how i was settling into the house, she went on to say that she couldn't imagine living alone again, she enjoys my company e.t.c. I joked that i had to move out because it was too far to travel and she pulled the car to the hard shoulder and cried for a solid five minutes until i reassured her that i was only joking. She texts me if she is home and i am out asking when i will be in e.t.c, showing genuine happiness when i do arrive home.

We go on walks most evenings (we live out in the country so it's a lot of fun), she normally has hold of my arm as we walk. We talk about anything and everything, we recently talked about our "types" and how our respective celebrity crushes follow type. We finished that discussion and about five minutes later, as a total non-sequitur she asked me if any of my celebrity crushes were much like her, i mentioned that yes, one of them does (Melissa Rauch, for those interested) and that seemed to cheer her up quite a lot.

She compliments me on my looks relatively often, and loves shopping for clothes e,t,c with me. We spend our evenings together and never have a shortage of things to talk about, she is constantly in stitches of laughter when we are talking because i love to see her smile. I have started to feel that maybe she could also have feelings for me, but remain unsure. If we are up late watching a film or something on television we curl up on our sofa under a blanket (our heating is expensive) and often times she will fall asleep on me.

Two recent events sort of make me wonder if she does like me, firstly i got a call early one evening from the bathroom, asking me if i could catch a spider that was making her feel uncomfortable while she bathed. I walked in, expecting her to be clad in a towel. I was mistaken, she was laid in the bath, the spider on the wall behind her head. I caught the spider and made sure not to look at her directly, when we spoke i maintained direct eye contact and i swear as i left the room she had a little smirk on her face. Second was last night, we were preparing our dinner together in the kitchen, i kept winding her about her (lack of) culinary ability and we got into a mini-spat, tensions (or passions..) ran high and she span around to say something but instead lent in for a kiss (if we were a couple it would have been the perfect time for a kiss, angry sex and all that...). We didn't kiss, but it couldn't have been more obvious about what almost happened, we cooked the rest of the meal in silence.

The curve-ball, twist ending etc.. Is that she currently has a boyfriend (the relationship started a few days before i actually moved in to the house, and is only a few months in), however the boyfriend lives at the other end of the country while he is at university as well, my housemate does not do well with long distance (she hasn't had a long distance thing before) and the signs of wear and tear culminated last night with her sobbing into my arms at one in the morning debating whether she should break up with him or not. I (foolishly?) gave my assistance and helped her work out a few of the problems she had with him, however knowing her like i do now i know that the problem has only been pushed away for a little while, it will reappear soon enough. She has been mixing my own name and her boyfriends up near constantly for the past month and a half, i don't know what to think about that.

I suppose my question should be "am i reading too much into this situation or does this girl actually like me" followed by "what should i do about this".

I would never make a move e.t.c while she still has a boyfriend, i have been on the receiving end of that situation and i hated every single second of it. I couldn't do that to the chap and i get on quite well with him, i know their relationship won't last the distance but what i really need to know is what i should do in the meantime. We casually flirt most of the time and get on like a house on fire, she is my type and i hers. What should i do?