promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is Obama's re-election going exactly as he planned?

With sinking the US economy being number one priority?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First, by coincidence, the whole CIA director Petraeus thing and his resignation didn’t come out until after the election.

Remember Obama coming out and supporting gay marriage? Well three days after the election, and securing the gay vote, Obama tells MTV during an interview, he will not be promoting same sex marriage in his 2nd term. I’m sure the fact it was after the election he made the announcement, was just coincidence.

Then, does anyone recall how he would pursue all forms of energy to make America energy independent. Well it turns out, now he has decided to restrict and block shale oil excavation in Colorado, a swing state with vast amounts of shale oil. But there is no doubt his waiting until after the election to announce it, was strictly coincidence.

Now we find out in Ohio, another swing state, the federal government is cutting funding of food stamps by an average of $50 per month per person. Of coarse, by coincidence, it was not made public until after the election.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's what the muzzie wanted ----

to sink the USA

• 8 years ago

Better question is what are real Americans going to do if the U.S. economy goes to hell (as opposed to immigrants, illegal or not, but who do have a country where to return to).

It's great putting the blame on anyone or anything, but the truth is that Obama is only the scapegoat. We are all in this boat together, and it should be up to all of us. We keep choosing to ignore what the President and Congress and IRS do with our money. The President has his duties. Do you know which those are?

We the people also have our duties. Do we forget what they are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0

Youtube thumbnail

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/30/irs-loophole-for...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/irs-pai/2012/08/0...

• 8 years ago

This is why your party lost.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity. I hope he has a heart attack.

• Gabbie
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

It's been a week.

Jesus is coming, racist people all around me and unchristian like people, it is getting worse and worse,

• 8 years ago

It only got better in the last 4 yrs, despite 100% gop obstruction.

• 8 years ago

God, you make me SO GLAD Conservatives lost.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.