What is the difference between rj9 and other things and how do I know what my phone has?

I got a job for at home service representative and I was told to get a headset with an rj9 connector, and also one with a usb connector. I have been looking all over and cannot find a rj9 headset for a reasonable price. I was wondering if rj9 is the same as 2.5mm and also how do I know what connection my phone has. I am ordering this one to use it with.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000069…

Also if anyone knows of any good noise cancelling headset for around $20 or less please recommend it. Also I am looking for a noise cancelling headset for usb, so if anyone has recommendations for that it would also be helpful.

Favorite Answer

RJ9 is a rather standard connector that many wired phone handsets use to plug into the telephone base itself. It is also known as 4P4C. It is simply a 4 pin modular type plug. You likely can get a 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter for a phone that uses that sort of connector.

Regular home and some business phones use RG11or RJ14 to plug into the wall, which the plug has up to 6 poles. Some business and IP phones will use RJ45 or more, which RJ45 is 8 pin.

The link is broke, so nobody knows what specific phone you have.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I got a job for at home service representative and I was told to get a headset with an rj9 connector, and also one with a usb connector. I have been looking all over and cannot find a rj9 headset for a reasonable price. I was wondering if rj9 is the same as 2.5mm and also how do I know what...

Source(s): difference rj9 phone has: https://tr.im/ZVecm
  • liford

Rj9 Connector