How to start getting a lot of babysitting jobs?

Ok so I'm 14 (girl) and I'm rly needing money in my state I'm allowed to get a work permit at my age so if anyone knows anywhere that I can get a job tht would be awesome But since everyone is gonna tell me I'm too young and i should just babysit or mow lawns or something how can I start getting... show more Ok so I'm 14 (girl) and I'm rly needing money in my state I'm allowed to get a work permit at my age so if anyone knows anywhere that I can get a job tht would be awesome

But since everyone is gonna tell me I'm too young and i should just babysit or mow lawns or something how can I start getting a looot of customers to babysit?

I babysit prob only bout once/twice a month so I know what I'm doing but I only babysit for two families, so how do I get the word out there and get a lot more customers??

So the questions, you only have to answer one if u want u can still get best answer if its good...
1. Anywhere that will hire 14 yr olds (yes it's legel, no one correct me)

2. How to get a lot more customers to babysit?

Thannnnks in advance 10 points to best answer:)