FHA/ Conventional/ 2nd Home/ Investment Mortgage?

I currently rent in Florida. My husband and I would like to buy our first home in Tennessee. As a first time buyer we naturally want to go the FHA route. We do not want to move into this new home until we we find a jobs in Tennessee, so we would like to rent out the property in the meantime. Will it be considered a... show more I currently rent in Florida. My husband and I would like to buy our first home in Tennessee. As a first time buyer we naturally want to go the FHA route. We do not want to move into this new home until we we find a jobs in Tennessee, so we would like to rent out the property in the meantime. Will it be considered a secondary residence/2nd home loan or an investment property loan even if it will be our first home within months? This will be our primary residence we just won't be able to live in it immediately and we'd like to maximize our situation.

If we can't rent it out, can we still get an FHA or conventional loan if we have a job in another state?