composites of tourism industry?
- cactusgeneLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Tourism is defined as a composite of activities, services, and industries that delivers a travel experience to individuals and groups traveling fifty miles or more from their homes for purposes of pleasure.
The business sectors comprising the tourism industry include: transportation, accommodations, eating and drinking establishments, shops, entertainment venues, activity facilities, and a variety of hospitality service providers who cater to individuals or groups traveling away from home.
Tourism product is not produced by a single business, nonprofit organization, or governmental agency; rather, it is defined as “a satisfying visitor experience.” This definition encompasses every activity and experience that a tourist encounters during his or her entire trip away from home.
- Anonymous5 years ago
composites of tourism:
-> tourism composes of activities such events and conference, services and travel trades..
- meetings, conventions, festivals, fairs, trade shows, cultural / sport events and all planning and details, surrounding the implementation and execution of such events.
b.) tourism services
- organizations specializes in sending needs of the industry.
- marketing group.
- safety and health agency.
- tourism education association, trainers and consultation.
c.) travel trade
- travel sectors that support other sectors
------>> arrangements mostly for travel and accomodation.