Pokemon Fire Red Team Help?

Hi im fairly new to pokemon and im just asking for opinions on my team at the moment, keep in mind that i just beat Brock and i will obviously alter my team as i find more pokemon. Charmeleon (F) "Blaze" - Lv 16 Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw. Nature (N): Impish Ability (A): Blaze Spearow (M)... show more Hi im fairly new to pokemon and im just asking for opinions on my team at the moment, keep in mind that i just beat Brock and i will obviously alter my team as i find more pokemon.

Charmeleon (F) "Blaze" - Lv 16 Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw. Nature (N): Impish Ability (A): Blaze
Spearow (M) "Loftwing" - Lv 13 Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack. N: Relaxed A:Keen Eye
Pidgey (F) "Byrd" - Lv 13 Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Quick Attack. N: Hasty A: Keen Eye
Pikachu (M) "Raiden" Lv 16 Thundershock, Quick Attack, TailWhip, Thunderwave. A: Gentile A: Static
Butterfree (M) "Flutter" Lv 16 Confusion, Harden, String Shot, Poisonpowder. N: Quirky A: Compoundeyes. Also to learn StunSpore, should i delete a move for spore stun if so which? (Keep in mind my pikachu has the ability to paralyze and also posses Thunderwave, however i will probably get rid of that move eventually)

I also caught a Jigglypuff (F) "Futau" (combination of the japanese words "utau" [to sing] and "fuusen" [Balloon] i.e singing balloon) Lv 5 I really only use it so far to make pokemon sleep for capturing, i know Butterfree will be able to carry out this role, so should i not bother with her or is she actually good leveled up?

I also got the TM 39 Rock Tomb from Brock, should i use it on any of these pokemon or should i save it for later. Also do you recommend any pokemon to add to the team, especially if they are similar but superior to one i already have. And do you recommend any moves i should and should not learn for my current pokemon, especially "Blaze" my starter, who i will probally keep in my team the whole game
Thanks for all answers and obviously the most helpful will get best answer. :)
Update: I added nicknames just for the sake of it but the rest of the info in important so no i couldn't skip it. For example since pikachu possesses static ability, should he keep thunderwave and since he has that ability does that make stunspores unnecessary? These are the type of questions Im asking. I added nature... show more I added nicknames just for the sake of it but the rest of the info in important so no i couldn't skip it. For example since pikachu possesses static ability, should he keep thunderwave and since he has that ability does that make stunspores unnecessary? These are the type of questions Im asking. I added nature because like i said Im new to pokemon and didn't know if it mattered. I provided all the info i could so i could get the best answer. Move sets are one of the things Im asking about so yes they are important and it's not my fault if it annoyed you.
Update 2: Im only using pokemon available to me, Im at the start of a the game, which only have bug or flying pokemon and the rare pikachu, which i got, if i got rid of both spearow and pidgey that's half my team gone. Also considering butterfree is a bug means it's quite weak, also it doesn't really possess any... show more Im only using pokemon available to me, Im at the start of a the game, which only have bug or flying pokemon and the rare pikachu, which i got, if i got rid of both spearow and pidgey that's half my team gone. Also considering butterfree is a bug means it's quite weak, also it doesn't really possess any offensive attacks besides confusion, he is more of a support character. So that decision doesn't sound very wise. You sure i should do that? I can always replace then later.