What is the reading level of Fallen Star?

What is the reading level of Fallen Star by Jessica Sorenson. I'm doing a book report and I need the NUMBER level not like YA or Young Adult. Please help.

• Leslie
    Favorite Answer

Fallen Star is outside the Lexile reading rate, meaning it's above 1200. Lexile ranges are for kids books, like Encyclopedia Brown...or Harry Potter. Fallen Star falls in the category of teen, and to my knowledge there isn't a reading rate for anything outside of kids. That said, this book is written for around the age of 14, or sophomore in high school.

i could recommend the Pendragon series. There are ten books interior the series, each and each concerning the common length and length of the Harry Potter books, and that they are an identical examining point as a results of fact the Harry Potter series. it is a few boy named Bobby Pendragon who unearths out he's a few thing spoke of as a visitor who could desire to bypass from international to international to renounce an evil guy, Saint Dane, from taking on all of them and destroying each and every thing. there is purely slightly of romance possibly, purely small interactions and thoughts that Bobby has for his fellow visitor. it is a great e book, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it has numerous suspense and action and new fantasy worlds and loopy cool issues :)