How do you identify yourself in this day and age?

im doing an english project for my high senior class on the topic of identity and wondering if you can answer these questions?

How do you identify yourself in this day and age? how would you identify yourself internally and externally?

do you believe your cultural and ethnic background help shape your identity?

does your choice of music show a part of your identity?

do you have any attribute quality or skill that sets you apart from everyone else?

are there and social cliques you identify yourself in? what is one way you stay true to yourself in a group?

what are your feelings on labeling people?

do you believe identity changes over time?

do peoples opinions help the way you think about yourself?

is staying true to yourself also a way of you staying strong towards your life goals?

also can you please list your age, and name, it doesn't have to be your real name of course

thank you very much!

Favorite Answer

How do you identify yourself in this day in age?Lesbian, Liberal, Advocate, Vegan, atheist, Seeker of Knowledge, Actress, Blogger, Educator, Philosopher, Transsexual

how would you identify yourself internally and externally? internally and externally I am the same

do you believe your cultural and ethnic background help shape your identity? culturally my education inculcated me with bad background that I had to overcome and put myself right, ethnically I am caucasian and this did not affect me

does your choice of music show a part of your identity? my music is very diverse from classical thru bluegrass, old country 40', 50s etc and 50's rock & roll through 70's and hip hop

do you have any attribute quality or skill that sets you apart from everyone else? science & math, top 10 programmer in state of california in the 90's

are there and social cliques you identify yourself in? LGBT

what is one way you stay true to yourself in a group? everyone knows me and I know them we are all individuals

what are your feelings on labeling people? we each need to be who we are and our identities can be stated

do you believe identity changes over time? no

do peoples opinions help the way you think about yourself? no

is staying true to yourself also a way of you staying strong towards your life goals? yes

50 Kate

I just go by the term Human. :D I go by that for one, it is true and two if you go down to the labels, they are endless and bothersome for others may disagree and there you go you get a little argument ,that could have been avoided, going.

i dont, other ppl do