If you pay 4000 dollars a year for Obamacare?

And get a tax credit for 4000 dollars to pay for it, who is paying for your insurance?

Hint: Its not you.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's a thought... Why doesn't Obama, do like Bush & Cheney did, with the Iraq,, Afghanistan, & ultimately Pakistan wars,,, & put them off budget... No one would know, just like Bush, & Cheney, & their war debt... After things became more transparent, & the Republicans were in office... The Democrats, could blame the Republicans, for that debt...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

If you dont have insurance you can purchase it from a state exchange and get a tax credit subsidy which you can apply to your premiums. You are paying for your own premiums. The tax credit is like any other tax credit. It comes from revenues in the general fund, like an Education tax credit, a home buyer credit, or any other one after you file a tax return.

• Of course it's you.

YOU pay ALL taxes. No exception is possible. Even if someone else is writing the check, that's money they WILL NOT use for whatever YOU do for a living; money that WILL NOT go into YOUR paycheck; money sucked OUT of the economy YOU are trying to live in.

Seriously, imagine you're at a pool, hanging out with the kids at the shallow end. A Democrat comes by and says he's going to drain water out of the deep end. You don't care, because you aren't using the diving well, right?

Source(s): SO many retards - and they voted.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Screw n I g g e r care I rather wash my car with a napkin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.