Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 7 years ago

North korea vs israel, which one is worse to live in?

i think israel is more worse, non jewish people prohibited to life there and racial discrimination is very common there.... Also racist and cunning was jewish national culture....

.

how bad....

i just wonder how the Jews could sleep at night without feeling guilty....

• John E
    Favorite Answer

Both countries are equally terrible my friend.

Ill have to agree with you and pick Israel though.

Especially now that there is the imminent threat of a nuclear retaliation attack from our Persian friends.

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

That shows GREAT ignorance.

For starters, Jewish people AND non-Jews live in Israel. It's NOT prohibited. True, most are Jews, but 20% are not. And that doesn't include just Arabs, either. There are actually proud Israelis who don't profess the Jewish religion NOR claim Jewish heritage. Lots of them.

To be honest, it's probably more religiously free than whatever area you come from. Israel is a haven for the Baha'i people, for example, which are systematically discriminated against, particularly in Iran. Christians have no major problems in Israel, either. The Druze of Israel really like it, and there are many Muslims who do too. It's also one of the few places in the area that overall accepts atheists, which are discriminated against around heavily. Not to mention that most surrounding nations have either gotten rid of completely or will soon relatively be rid of all the Jews

Racial discrimination is not that common. At least, not nearly at the levels you seem to believe that it is. There are successful Arabs all over the place in Israel, which would be the ethnicity that would be the most opposing the majority. This is an indication that it's not nearly as bad as you think. Israelis actually show a great appreciation for other cultures and societies, and there are a lot of people from diverse backgrounds living in Israel.

It's rather obvious you have only listened to propaganda by hate-filled mongers concerning Israel. I've actually been there, and I can tell you, WITH EXPERIENCE, that you are wrong.

North Korea lacks religious freedom. Even for Muslims such as yourself. You would be allowed to have your religion in Israel without question. In North Korea, you'd probably be forced into Juche instead. I would mention that Israel's freedoms for women and sexual minorities, as well as the belief in a different party than the ruling one, are protected in Israel, but I got a feeling you don't care.

I honestly believe that any anti-Israel activist who says such is not really aware of North Korea's atrocities. Even if Israel is killing to the extent to which you uphold (It isn't), do realize that North Korea isn't better. Also, realize that in North Korea you'd be a mindless puppet. No one can argue that the Israeli government forces all it's citizens to act in a very strict manner such as North Korea. In Israel, you can have great individuality. Not so in North Korea.

I say that you really don't care about human rights if you are willing to say such just to trample on Israel. But really, Israel doesn't need people with this mindset in their nation, so feel free to live in North Korea. Go on, and enjoy.

I really don't know what are you talking about. I live in Israel, not as a Jew. I came here from European Union, a wonderful place to live, right? Why? Because I find this country amazing! Here it's so easy to live, people are helpful, the country works well, welcoming many people from abroad, having great universities - that cost nothing compared to the fees in f.e. UK or USA. Israel is a truly modern country.

The only way for the Jewish people to survive those hundreds of years of being a nation without a country was to preserve their culture and religion. For me it's not surprising that they built their very beloved state on a firm ground of them. I can't deny that there exists discrimination in Israel, but unfortunately it also exists in many, many other First World countries.

It's true in the same time that many Arabs find living in Israel much better than living in the surrounding Arabic countries, they build their families here and work here, often creating amazing families with Jews, which is a proof that people love each other - on both sides. Anyway, let's think what would happen if Israel stopped existing and its land was taken by the Arabic countries. Wouldn't we just be replacing one nationalism with another?

You know what.....these questions get more ridiculous every day.

North Korea is obviously the worse one in every single aspect of live

It's possibly the worst alongside some of the Muslim states

On the other hand Israel is one of the better places in the world to live.

One of Israels many freedoms is the right to leave if you don't like it which is not mirrored in North Korea.

• Petra

Your information is wrong. Of course non-Jewish people are permitted to live in Israel! A noticeable percentage of the population is of Arab descent, and there are also lots of Christians living there - after all, this is the land where Jesus is said to have lived. They have their churches, monasteries, etc., and they openly practise their religion.

I would not really like to live in Israel, because of the terrorism. Actually, if I could live in North Korea for a limited time, such as half a year, I might do it. But not forever. If you have several years in mind, then I would reluctantly choose Israel.

north korea

Well, ummm. North Korea, of course...it's a totalitarian, Communist, dictatorship.

Your "information" about Israel is completely false. If you had just the tiniest inkling of what you sound like, you'd hide under a rock until no one would recognize you.

• Shay p

From your question I understand what your racial pre requisites are, and yes, North Korea,would be a very good choice for you. .

North Korea, is one of the worst places to live. Its full of East Asians, who smell bad and have disgusting habits. Anyone who chooses N.Korea is an idiot. Im even sure that Israel is a much better place than South Korea too.

Israel is fundamentally racist so even Jews who do not match the image of the elite Jews who run the tyranny are discriminated against.

I would rather live in North Korea and try to help the basically good people there who are not Khazars in any definition of the word, if you know what I mean.

I feel sorry for the people of North Korea but I also feel sorry for Zionists and pray for both of them.

I can not end without mentioning that Communism and Zionism are sister ideologies and that a person can argue that North Korean suffering and Palestinian suffering is Talmudic in origin.

Source(s): The Talmud