Greeks and Macedonians, should the country Macedonia change the name or leave it as is?

I was having a discussion with my friend earlier and it was an interesting conversation about the country of Macedonia. I know a few Macedonians whom have their mind set that they are the real Macedonians and should not have to change the name of their country, and I also know some Greeks that think that Macedonia... show more I was having a discussion with my friend earlier and it was an interesting conversation about the country of Macedonia. I know a few Macedonians whom have their mind set that they are the real Macedonians and should not have to change the name of their country, and I also know some Greeks that think that Macedonia find a Slavic name because the real Macedonia is in Greece. When asked why they think that way, I always get opinionated answers from them. From what I have read (articles, books, etc.) and from what I have heard, Macedonia was given it's name by Tito. Before that, it was Vardarska. Before that, it was just a part of Serbia. (correct me if I'm wrong).

I know that Greece has blocked Macedonia from entering the United Nations because of the naming dispute.

So my question is: What do the Greek users on here think and what do the Macedonian users on here think? Should Greece continue to block Macedonia's admission or should they let Macedonia enter and move on?

Thanks!