Why does the Tea Party want to sell things like Reverse Mortgages to Seniors?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Leslie, thats an ad on the website. Here's the specs on that from the web site

TheTeaParty.net is forwarding this message to you from one of our sponsors. Sponsorship does not imply any endorsement of the products or services referenced herein by our organization or imply any exclusive arrangement with TheTeaParty.net. All personal information of subscribers is kept in strictest confidence and never shared with sponsors.

• 7 years ago

Hopefully there are people of all political stripes who want to sell stuff. What gets made unless it has a buyer? Were I in the business myself I'd be happy to push reverse mortgages onto seniors. They are increasingly Baby Boomers - "The 'Me' generation" - what more promising market could there be?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Reverse mortgages are a good deal for some old people in particular if the have children who have became liberal democrats they don't feel like leaves the selfish/greedy little bast### a thing so the can live in the home and live off the home

• 3 years ago

no longer a reliable theory, there are some up front expenses that would desire to be paid. additionally you purely get area of the fee of your place, so let's imagine on a $3 hundred,000 (hypothetical) domicile you would be fortunate to come again out with a monthy quantity of around $a million,000 or much less you apart from mght of direction might desire to be sixty two years or older to qualify. I went on line as quickly as and figured it out consistent with a more advantageous quantity without own loan and got here up with $a million,000. Thats no longer lots pondering. in case you may desire to settle directly to sell down the line any own loan quantity nonetheless owing might nonetheless might desire to be paid, as properly because of the fact the quantity lent from the opposite mortage. comparable as once you die. Why do no longer you sell it, then you definately a minimum of can take the capital features of $250,000 if unmarried or $500,000 if married exemption Use that funds to hire and with SS. that would provide you a nest egg to retire on, alongside with the different retirement earnings you have. do no longer understand how lots your place is worth, or what your financial desires are immediately, so because it is as much as you to settle on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The elderly are easily confused into signing their homes over to the banks

• 7 years ago

A republican trying to rip off the elderly and swindle them and their heirs out of property they all worked a lifetime to pay for.

Shocking!!??

Ok not really.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It says they don't endorse it. But they SURE as hell profit from it.

Tea party go straight to hell. Maxine Waters.

• They have no respect for anybody. They want to rob us all.

• 7 years ago

For money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.