I'm gonna send a 12-pack of Bud Light through USPS. Do they inspect packages for alcohol?

USPS will not ship packages of alcohol according to their policy, but do they really inspect/scan packages to see if there's alcohol in it? I know that USPS has a department that checks "suspicious" packages, but I'm guessing those are just for bombs and stuff like that--not alcohol. I've... show more USPS will not ship packages of alcohol according to their policy, but do they really inspect/scan packages to see if there's alcohol in it?

I know that USPS has a department that checks "suspicious" packages, but I'm guessing those are just for bombs and stuff like that--not alcohol. I've received packages of 12-packs of soda in the mail before. Did the postal service "scan" them, open them, and make sure that it was just soda inside them?