the green party jill stein?

what does jill steing believe in, i have to do a prject on her, and i need quotes, and what she stands for. help please.

i also need a biography in mitt romney and ryan.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ron Paul recently called the economic sanctions against Iran an “Act of War.” Would you agree with his description?

"We define cyber attacks as an act of war so by our own definition we have engaged in unilateral warfare with Iran. That approach has been extremely unhelpful and we are not using diplomacy. If there are real threats to U.S. security then sanctions are warranted but I don't see that Iran is threatening U.S. security right now. The issue of Iran is that it has the potential to build nuclear weapons, it does not have nuclear weapons right now. There are already illegal nuclear weapons in the region in Israel and Pakistan. We need a comprehensive and evenhanded policy. There are drastic violations of human rights right now amongst both our friends and our enemies. Creating a nuclear free Middle East is the only way we are going to stop the development of nuclear weapons."

Just one of her campaign points. Here is a video link that can help you of an interview she did. Hope this helps.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2228350227/

Source(s): Green Party member
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.