Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sumnet asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Is reading bad for me?

I like to read books especially about Alexander the great i grew up fascinated as a little kid it did not affect me much because i was just a kid now im a teenager its affected me a lot. I even have dreams fighting for Macedonia, in a ship taking over the city of tyre .I don't even have much freinds anymore and i want to be one of the people that were Alexanders friend as a child. I don't even live in the real world I stay at home all day reading about alaxander. I dont have a girlfreind no offence to girls but today's girls only fall in love with criminals and vampires lol. I have a crush on alaxanders first wife roxane lol. I even made a picture of roxane on a paper. The real world is so full of poverty and the rockerfellars controlling the world i dont even want to think about it. Is reading about alaxander bad for me?.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not at all, just don't get carried away.

• Keep reading. Don't be dumb *** like some other kids/teenagers/adults who only go clubs,drinking and do drugs. Books are much better. And I had crush on Joker from batman the dark knight (not the actor but the actual Joker character lol)

• 9 years ago

reading in and of itself is not bad for you. Escaping reality and defining it as "all messed up" is. You're using reading as your vehicle into isolation and total fantasy, this isn't bad, but you need to not do it every single day. Balance is the key.

• 9 years ago

You dont need to stop reading

It will make you smarter and creative

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.