Tiffany asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

I never indugle on junk food.. I feel guilty? Helpppp please?

I'm 15, very healthy and I cant eat junk food? I feel like if I eat a packet Ill get fat I feel guilty.. I never treat myself and I want/need to gain weight my hip bones stick out..

I have a doughnut infront of me with chocolate in the middle..... If I eat it I feel like Ill gain weight..

Favorite Answer

yeah um what the hell is the question here?

Generally, you don't get fat by eating junk food once in a while. You get fat by constantly consuming junk food without any exercise. Your young you don't need to worry about weight, just make sure you exercise to maintain a healthy body. So, enjoy some junk food not all the time though like eat it as a treat not a meal. Im 16 and that happened to me before too but,as you get older your body changes in a good way and exercise is a nice way to keep your body in check. Hope this helped you.

If your really that skinny and you want to gain weight eat the doughnut. One doughnut a day in just one week will give you only 2-3 pounds. Its not like your going to become the biggest blob in the whole entire world and eat frosted covered twinkies until Mcdonalds awards you as the most valued costumer. I mean its not like your going to look like that guy from mall cop who has sugar problems and has to eat snickers or lollipops until he has enough sugar to continue to be a big chubby blob of bigness.

Source(s): common sense
  • Martin

Er what's the question. You are healthy, stay like that