If we, Mormons can't use products like tea and coffee they contain caffeine, why can we eat chocolate.?

Yes I am Mormon but I have been wondering if so many people state it is bad for us to drink coffee and tea, why are we still allowed to drink the so-called energy drinks and eat chocolate?? I am told it is because of "other chemicals" but what are these.? Yes I do believe we should adhere to the Word of... show more Yes I am Mormon but I have been wondering if so many people state it is bad for us to drink coffee and tea, why are we still allowed to drink the so-called energy drinks and eat chocolate?? I am told it is because of "other chemicals" but what are these.? Yes I do believe we should adhere to the Word of Wisdom and eat healthy but at the same time I never got a "buzz on" having my cup of De-caffinated coffee, nor my iced tea.! Shouldn't our Prophets indicate what these modern day items can do for us?.