Stay in college or open up my own business?

My question is should I get a bachelors degree in my desired field, or should I use my associates degree and work experience to start my own business and become my own boss? I am currently 20 years old, and a graduate of the culinary institute of america. Needless to say I've had amazing teachers when... show more My question is should I get a bachelors degree in my desired field, or should I use my associates degree and work experience to start my own business and become my own boss?

I am currently 20 years old, and a graduate of the culinary institute of america. Needless to say I've had amazing teachers when speaking of culinary/management instruction. Because of this I feel compelled to start my own restaurant/catering business in the next 3-4 years. However I am currently employed with a major global hotel chain that is interested in offering me a position in their management in training program, under the condition that I earn a bachelors degree first.

My current dream is to start a business with my 4 closest friends, but I feel like the safer road would be to stay with my company and grow. I just really hate working for other people, although I understand its necessary to grow and learn, plus I don't want to spend the money own another 2-3 years of college. Due to my parents connections I will have the availability of 300k in startup money, plus a combined 50k that my friends and I have saved. What would you do?