What did you think of Skyfall?

I loved it, it's my new favorite movie, I'm just curious what everyone else thought.

Favorite Answer

Skyfall was incredible, this coming from a guy who was never big into James Bond. Growing up I was always more of an Indiana Jones guy. I never liked Daniel Craig much either. I still don't, but he was decent enough. I hear this one blew away Quantum of Solace, meaning I'm not looking forward to watching it. The end was fantastic (though I won't spoil it) and the pacing wasn't as slow as I thought it would be. There aren't many two and a half hour movies I can watch in one go without once looking at my phone for the time. Two and a half hours never went by so quick with Skyfall.

It's not my favorite movie by a long shot. I have never been known to deem a movie my favorite immediately after seeing it, but unlike a lot that I've seen, it has great replay value and I will return to it in the future, probably before it comes out on DVD and Blu Ray.

SkyFall was really good bond film better then both Casino Roy ale and Quantum of Solace.

I thought the overall film was terrible and there wasn't even that much action. The villain was horrible despite being one of the greatest villains ever in no country for old men. The stupid jokes and references annoyed the **** out of me and I hated every single character in it. The only bit I liked was when Judy Dench slowly bled to death. Although that's just my opinion.

Source(s): I saw it.