Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What do you think killed music?

What all do you think killed music?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Music is not dead. I work in non-commercial radio and there is plenty of great music being made. People have just become too accepting of garbage, so that is what dominates the mainstream.

• The Ipod and music downloads. Rock and Roll used to be a shared experience that has been relegated to a tinny whine listened to by people in suits on the morning bus. Music Downloads have reduced the role of the record company who back in the day would spot raw talent, nuture it and to a point have quality control.

Today anyone can record an album put it out and call it some kind or 'core' because it's meant for a smaller audience when it's actually sh*t.

• 3 years ago

Music Downloads have reduced the role of the record company who back in the day would spot raw talent, nuture it and to a point have quality control.

• 7 years ago

All the greatest who died in any way in my opinion was when the music died.

Not only to those American Pie was dedicated to, but the many others who died on plane crahes and murdered. John Lennon, Tupac, all the greats.

RIP to all the greatest musicians

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You have the entire internet at your disposal to find new music you like. You have no freaking excuse to be complaining about this.

• 7 years ago

Justin Bieber without a doubt

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nothing. Music is still alive and kicking.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

music is still very much alive in my opinion, you just have to find your sources outside of the radio

• 7 years ago

I don't think music is dead yet because we still have Adam Young and, though I myself don't care for it, Adele.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

When image and presentation became more important than what they play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.