Diabetes worry question?

my mom has diabetes, and sometimes she blacks out because her blood sugar is low. she checks her blood sugar, and also takes shots at work for her diabetes, however, she has told me that her blood sugar drops really fast, and also she has told me that sometimes she blacks out, and than just lays on the floor until... show more my mom has diabetes, and sometimes she blacks out because her blood sugar is low. she checks her blood sugar, and also takes shots at work for her diabetes, however, she has told me that her blood sugar drops really fast, and also she has told me that sometimes she blacks out, and than just lays on the floor until my dad gets home from work and sometimes she doesn't know how she got there, and it scares me to death.

Is there anything out there that is made to wear like a watch or anything that will alert/beep if your blood sugar is very slow to be able to warn you in time? I love my mom so much and I worry about her so much!!
Update: ps: she doesnt take insulin... she takes diabetes shots instead of all the pills, so she only takes a few pills and also shots