My mom makes me feel worthless?

I need some advise because I'm at a low point. I'm 16,female. My mom is a MAJOR Christian. She never talks to me about my day, friends, life, or anything, unless it's about god. That's all that comes out of her mouth! I'm sick of it. She works, then goes to church every other day, I barley see her. Every time I try to do something with her she'll walk away or just say no. We are complete opposites. Whenever I try to even ask her something or talk to her, she'll walk away. The weird thing is that about once a month she has a good day and she'll text me saying that she loves me and she wants to hangout and then I say yes and she ALWAYS cancels it. She didn't use to always be like this, just when she started going to church. Another thing, she is ALWAYS on the phone with her friends and she will just go in her room and lock it. She never says bye when she leaves and half the time i have no idea where she is. I feel like a bother and I just feel worthless and not good enough. My boyfriends parents are SO loving, they want to know where he is every day and they say bye and ask him about his day and say that they love him and hug him and I'm so jealous! It's not fair! I've tried everything!! Sending her messages about how I feel, Talking to her face to face seriously, nothing works!! :( I don't know what to do! I've been so depressed for like 3 months over this. I don't know what to do, I've been having MAJOR suicide thoughts and my self harm is getting worse.

Your mother is a Major Christian & she ignores her daughter, won't help, listen, talk to, answer you, won't say good-bye when leaving & you don't know where she is half the time? Christians are suppose to be loving to their families with understanding, wisdom, knowledge, ready to help their children with everything, constantly teaching them & etc. Since she won't listen when you talk, write her a letter, put it in an envelope & write in bold letters across the envelope GOD IS LOVE, put it across her bed or table. Start letter with: God loves us all, he wants us to love one another as ourselves with kindness, affection & understanding. Please read Deuteronomy ch.6 v.6,7,8,9 / Hopefully she understands those verses in the Holy Bible. Explain in letter how your mother makes you feel by her actions, then write what you would like from her. Let her know you love her very much.

Please don't think about suicide. Remember that you will always have problems in your life (everyone does); you just need to learn how to deal with them. I never got along with my mother and she still doesn't really listen to me, but I've learned that it doesn't matter. You need to focus on yourself and making yourself happy, successful, and a better person... not your mother. Remember that people love you including your boyfriend, his family, and people you don't even know. You need to learn to not only accept your own weaknesses but your mother's as well; she is not perfect but you should love her anyways. Focus on bettering yourself so you can better the world around you.

Source(s): Voices in my head

No suicide please!! You sound like a wonderful worthwhile girl who has a lot to give. I am so very sorry your mother is self-absorbed right now. She will see the wrong she has done to you. Please don't give up on her though. Do you have a minister/pastor you could talk to? If not, please go to your school counselor as soon as possible. Good luck, and I truly mean that.

Why don't you move out then,and stay with your BF's parents? Please don't commit suicide,it's never the answer! :( Get yourself out of there but please DON'T take your life! :*(