What are some really high paying jobs?

I really wanted to be a chef but now I realize that they do not get payed that much money. I also wanted to become an author/novelist and I had started to write a book but then I realized that they do not make much money either. I want a fun job. One that I will not hate doing. I would rather be starving and poor... show more I really wanted to be a chef but now I realize that they do not get payed that much money. I also wanted to become an author/novelist and I had started to write a book but then I realized that they do not make much money either. I want a fun job. One that I will not hate doing. I would rather be starving and poor rather than wishing I were anywhere else but my job. I like science, for instance I love learning about dreams and why in particular we dream and about how our brains work. The brain to me is one of the most interesting subject. Yet there is not a job that JUST studies brains. What kind of job can I do? Stars and planets are also so much fun. Learning about the universe and it's way and our limitations as humans. What can I do? I am so lost on this! Remember, I wanted to be a baker that owns a cute quaint little bakery making petite fours and cakes!
9 answers 9